OBJECT DETECTION, RECOGNITION,
CLASSIFICATION & TRACKING
KritiKal has extensive experience of developing various object detection, recognition/classification and tracking algorithms. Our expertise derives from having worked on projects related to road sign detection and analysis, automatic vehicle number plate reading systems, aircraft detection in aerial/satellite images, face recognition, vehicle make/model detection, surgical instruments detection etc.
- Invariance or partial invariance to scale, orientation, affine/perspective distortions and illumination, thus making the detection and recognition process generic and robust to real world scenarios
- Objects to be detected and recognized can vary from simple shapes like straight lines, squares, circles etc. to more complex objects like vehicle number plates, faces, aircrafts, vehicles, buildings etc.
- Detection and recognition in case of partial occlusion
- Simultaneous tracking of multiple moving objects in videos
- Intelligent outlier rejection
- Heuristics to handle custom scenarios and to achieve optimal performance