Core Purpose & Values
INNOVATION – It is who we are, what we do. At KritiKal, Innovation is hard-coded into our DNA, and our Core Purpose of existence is to Innovate to advance the world. We aim to always maintain the highest Product Engineering Quality standards, as we continuously innovate to benefit not only our Clients, but Society at large.
We innovate continuously – for the world and from within. Innovation is our culture.
– Evidenced by valuable patents and IPR, which power successful market leading products
– In strong collaboration with leading academic and research institutions
– Being recognised as a leading research and development organization
– Doing smart and profitable work, which helps move the world forward
– Via market-centric R&D Efforts
– Increasing efficiencies in different and new ways
– By making space for creative and cost effective alternatives in our innovation praxis (Frugal Innovation)
– By staying ahead of the competitive curve on the basis of innovation
– By creating and adapting new technologies, tools and processes across KritiKal
– By inculcating Continuous and Never Ending Improvement
– By demonstrating innovative and hi-tech look and feel in all external interfaces
We always put our Customers first
– We will be honest, transparent and proactive in our customer communications
– We will build trust and rapport with our customers by consistently exceeding their expectations
– We will always be available and approachable to our customers
– We will respond to customer concerns and complaints immediately, empathetically and courteously
– We will make best efforts to meet all our customer commitments in a timely, consistent and professional manner
– We will be sensitive to our customer’s culture, geography and business sensibilities
– We will tie our success to that of our customer’s by working together as partners in innovation
– We will develop a deep understanding of our customer’s business, their challenges and opportunities
– We will be flexible and adaptable to accommodate our customer’s need for speed, value, quality and dependability
We do what we say will do – in making safe reliable and defect free products, with excellent user experience and global standards.
– We put our heart and soul into developing world class products and delivering solutions with strong focus on user safety and reliability
– We believe in every word of quality processes we write and commit to
– We measure and validate how “Precisely
– We Do What We Intend to Do”We believe in validation at each step we take against set process and objectives across all our functions
– We believe that presentation and packaging is key to success of each product or solution we make
– We deliver completely defect free products to Users
– We deliver seamless service tuned to Customer needs
– We give fanatical attention to consistency and detail
– We have well documented quality processes covering all technical and non-technical work we carry out
– We believe that quality originates from committing ourselves to standards and processes
– Getting it right the first time is our motto, and we achieve it by adhering to our processes at the minutest level
– Each of our processes is benchmarked with global standards
– Innovating ways of accessing and imparting quality at par and beyond globe standards is an inseparable part our process philosophy and practice
We strive for continuous & all round growth in:
– The Value we add to our Community, Country & World through products & services
– Market Valuation,Capitalization, Profit & Revenue
– Brand Value & Market Recognition
– Team competencies, capabilities & knowledge
– Team Size, Retention & Utilization
– Increasing efficiencies in different and new ways
– Meeting Stakeholder Aspirations (Shareholders, Investors, Employees)
– Geographic Footprint & Global Presence
– Existing & New Customer Relationships
– Product & IP Portfolio
– Market Share
We will meet all commitments we make, big or small, under all circumstances.
– Communicate well in advance to those that you have committed to in case you are not able to keep time commitments (includes: Clients, team members, suppliers, partners and all parties you engage with)
– Under promise and do not over sell
– Keep promises to employees, peers and all stakeholders in the current environment
– Reflect and take seniors/peers/team members into confidence before making promises to external partners
– All transactions should be well documented and contracted in line with legal
– Approach legal where contracts/MoU’s/RFP’s and any other third party arrangement is happening
– Authentic communication: Giving Feedback, Showing descent, Pushing back where strong beliefs in self exist
– Showing vulnerability as leaders
– Acknowledging mistakes of self
– Being self-reflective and conscious of the core values
– Seek support from seniors when you feel any of the core values is at threat of being compromised
What our Clients
have to say...
THe LATEST AT KRITIKAL
To measure the quality of wine, KritiKal developed Machine Learning (ML) based algorithms to determine the origin/class of wines using chemical analysis.
The amazing variations in the number of connected devices are exploding, right from Smart Homes to Industrial Automation, Medical Devices to Wearable Technology.
The Automotive Revolution is growing stronger with each passing year and it seems like out-of-the-box concepts won’t take long to wield their magic on the turnpike.
Fog PASS is a GPS-enabled train pilot assistance system to combat against the blurring vision due to fog. Find the KritiKal innovation here!
The advancement in Information technology has provided society with a plethora of benefits. Better user-experience, process automation, and process optimization are now the top priorities of a company. To cope …
Learn what React Native is and why should you choose this for your next mobile app. React Native framework is used to build both Android and iOS platforms.
Scalable Media Server Solution establishes & maintains the entire audio/video session during an online test. It handles end-to-end media audio-video streaming.
Curing diseases. Building advanced robotic prosthetic arms. Turning smart cities into safe cities. Revolutionizing analytics. These free data sources can help power your project.
LED, a light emitting diode, is a two-lead semiconductor that has become a popular source of artificial light nowadays. In simple terms, it glows when electric current passes through it.
KritiKal built a safe load indicator unit using different sensors that monitor the system as per the configured safety limits and gather data of vital parameters.
TRAZER Service enables smooth functioning of the toll management system. As it caters different traffic conditions, it delivers 99% accurate traffic data results.